This is how the Traffic Light system works at the Southland Community Nursery until further notice:
Please stay away if unwell, or if you have been unwell in the last 48 hours prior to the nursery visit or are a close contact of some-one who is unwell or tested positive for Covid.
All visitors to the Nursery by prior arrangement only please. Email Chris at
- Plants can be picked up, contactless by arrangement at RED, ORANGE and GREEN (by prior arrangement)
- Friday volunteer mornings operate at RED, ORANGE and GREEN. At the red setting face masks are recommended.
For all education enquiries please contact
- No visits to the Nursery for education at RED
- Outreach can occur at RED subject to school management approval
- Schools can visit or SCN can operate outreach by arrangement at ORANGE and GREEN.
A sign in sheet is available at the doorway of the Nursery Education Centre. Please include your name, contact phone number and email address. For schools visiting, one contact person shall sign in and keep attendance records of students.
Please advise us if you become unwell after visiting the nursery.
Chris and the Community Nursery Team